In November 2021 I made my first Podcast appearance with SCIP (see below). I am happy to add that medium to the others on this site and hope to add more within the near future.
Scaling CI Platforms- Why do organizations struggle to get the expected ROI from investments in tech? It’s rarely because the tech is missing that one “killer feature.”
Podcast hosted by SCIP, November, 2021
In this episode of SCIP IntelliCast, we speak with the authors of the new book Gardens of Intelligence – Designing Robust Digital Market & Competitive Intelligence Platforms, Jesper Martell and Gabriel Anderbjörk. While Gardens of Intelligence is a new-to-world approach, it’s backed by decades of experience at successful global organizations like Ericsson.
Our conversation with Jesper and Gabriel covers:
- How companies can use Gardens of Intelligence to plan investments in people, technology, and information depending on their unique needs
- The 3 components every organization needs for an Market & Competitive Intelligence department to consistently deliver value
- The role of artificial intelligence & machine learning in the intelligence cycle
- How organizations’ information needs change as they advance
- The rise in importance of managerial skills for MCI professionals